Santa at Sheans Terms and Conditions
1. Please allow sufficient time to arrive to Sheans Horse Farm and Heritage Centre to ensure you do not miss your selected and allocated time slot. It is your responsibility to ensure you do not miss your allocated time slot.
2. Please arrive at Sheans Horse Farm and Heritage Centre bringing your email confirmation.
3. All Children MUST be supervised and accompanied by a responsible adult/parent/guardian at all times.
4. “Santa at Sheans” is run by “T& A The Loft” and as such this may appear on your bank statement or your Paypal confirmation.
5. The Loft reserves the right to refuse/decline admission or to eject a visitor or party without refund, for behaviour interpreted to have the actual or perceived potential to cause damage, injury or negatively impacting other visitors enjoyment at the event.
6. The Loft reserves the right to alter the programme and terms of service as necessary.
7. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless there is a cancellation or postponement of the event by The Loft
8. Neither Sheans Horse Farm and Heritage Centre nor The Loft accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to persons/property on or around the premises.
9. Bookings are non-refundable.
10. Neither Sheans Horse Farm and Heritage Centre nor The Loft will be held liable for any personal injury or damage to personal property.
11. If Santa at Sheans is closed due to adverse weather conditions, time slots may be moved to an alternative date if available. In the event that Santa at Sheans closes or cancels the event because of adverse weather, refunds will be issued minus Paypal administration charges.
12. Your statuary rights remain unaffected.